Cajun Chicken Pasta
Recipe: Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
Summary: Recipes are very easy and practical.This dish is so fantastically good and super easy to prepare! To save a step I sprinkled the cajun over the chicken just after putting it in the skillet. For such a simple dish it is hands down one of the best pasta dishes I’ve ever had! The heat and creaminess of the sauce are awesome together! For mothers who want to satisfy the family, make your own by hand, here’s the recipe, please try!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 4 ounces linguine, cooked al dente
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 thinly sliced green onion
- 1 -2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through.
- Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 25 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 2